- 2/6/16 – An updated schedule has been posted. Cherokee has decided not to have a pull. However, we are pleased to announce that the MPA will be pulling in Colo on August 13th.
- 2/6/16 – Just a reminder that the 2016 Membership application is available for download from this site. Its under “Information” then “Member Information”. A Full member ships is $100 until after the Test & Tune and then it will increase to $150. Associate memberships are $75.
- 12/6/15 – The next board meeting will be at the Toybox in Berwick on January 6th at 6:30pm. Have a happy, and safe, holiday season!!
- 11/26/15 – The next board meeting will be at the Toybox in Berwick on December 3rd at 6:30pm.
- 9/6/15 – Just a reminder, the MPA will be looking for people interested to be on the board for the Association. There are three positions open on the board. They are President, Secretary & Treasurer. There may be various class rep positions as well. If you are interested, please contact one of the board members. These positions are a great way to get involved with the organization and have a say in the running of the organization. Generally the board meets once a month in the off season to discuss issues, changes, rules & operation of the Association. Each board member (except the President) and class reps get one vote when the board votes on any issue/change. Again, please contact a board member if you are interested or if you have questions on what the position involves. Thanks.
- 6/9/15 – A change has been made to the Marshalltown pull. It will start at 6:00pm. Thanks and see you all at Conrad. It’s officially pulling season!!!
- 5/15/15 – The Test and Tune for Saturday May 16th has been postponed. The pits are too muddy to be able to get trucks and trailers in and out. We plan to hold the Test and Tune on May 30th in Radcliffe at 12:00pm. Please let anyone that you know was planning to attend know.
- 4/18/15 – Just a reminder that the Test and Tune is less than a month away. The test-n-tune will be in Radcliffe Iowa at noon on May 16th. Hope to see you all there.
The name of the Improved Street Class has been changed to the Pro Street class for 2015. The rules and class list have been updated to reflect this.