- 9/6/15 – Just a reminder, the MPA will be looking for people interested to be on the board for the Association. There are three positions open on the board. They are President, Secretary & Treasurer. There may be various class rep positions as well. If you are interested, please contact one of the board members. These positions are a great way to get involved with the organization and have a say in the running of the organization. Generally the board meets once a month in the off season to discuss issues, changes, rules & operation of the Association. Each board member (except the President) and class reps get one vote when the board votes on any issue/change. Again, please contact a board member if you are interested or if you have questions on what the position involves. Thanks.
- 6/9/15 – A change has been made to the Marshalltown pull. It will start at 6:00pm. Thanks and see you all at Conrad. It’s officially pulling season!!!
- 5/15/15 – The Test and Tune for Saturday May 16th has been postponed. The pits are too muddy to be able to get trucks and trailers in and out. We plan to hold the Test and Tune on May 30th in Radcliffe at 12:00pm. Please let anyone that you know was planning to attend know.
- 4/18/15 – Just a reminder that the Test and Tune is less than a month away. The test-n-tune will be in Radcliffe Iowa at noon on May 16th. Hope to see you all there.
The name of the Improved Street Class has been changed to the Pro Street class for 2015. The rules and class list have been updated to reflect this.
- 3/21/15 – The 2015 Tentative Schedule is below. Times will be posted at a later date. We wanted to get this out so people can get the dates marked on their calendar. There are a couple more pulls that are being worked on. We will update the schedule when, and if, those get booked.
- 3/21/15 – Just a reminder: The Full and Associate membership forms are available under INFORMATION then MEMBER INFORMATION. The form can be printed off and mailed in at any time. If you plan to attend several pulls as a competitor or spectator, the membership can be a great value and save you money on entry and/or gate fees. Either membership (Full or Associate) will get you, and one other person, into the pull/pits.
- 3/21/15 – There are a few updates to the rules that were previously posted and they have been updated. The changes are as follows:
- Both diesel classes now allow the Ford 6.4L to use the factory sequential turbo setup.
- The Hot Farm Tractors must run an OEM front end. If they run a non-OEM front end, they must have stabilizer bars or skis.
- Changed the wording on the free admissions for being an MPA member: Two free admissions will be given at the pit gate to every MPA member (full or associate member).
- 3/16/15 – The next MPA board meeting will be Thursday March 19th at 6:30pm in Bryan Pickard’s shop. Please note the change of location. The address is 1433 295th Street, Rhodes, IA 50234.
- 3/4/15 – The 2015 MPA RULES that were previously posted have been modified. Please contact your class representative or a board member if you have any questions.
- 1/20/15 – The 2015 MPA RULES have been posted. Please contact your class representative or a board member if you have any questions.
- 1/6/15 – The next MPA board meeting will be at 6:30pm on January 15th at Andrew’s shop. We hope to finalize the class and general rules at this meeting. The plan is to be able to post the 2015 MPA rules at the end of January.
- 12/4/14 – There will be a meeting to discuss the Super Stock 4X4 class. Anyone interested in attending is welcome. The meeting will be held at Mitch Coughenour’s shop on Friday December 12th at 7:00 PM.
- 12/4/14 – The next MPA board meeting will be Thursday December 218th at 6:30 pm in Andrew’s shop.
- 11/12/14 – The next MPA board meeting will be Monday November 24th at 7:00 pm in Andrew’s shop.
- 11/3/14 – Just a reminder that the 2014 MPA banquet is this Saturday (Nov 8th) at 5:00pm. The banquet is being held at 30994 610th Ave, Cambridge, IA. This is the same place as last year. Hope to see you all there.
- 10/27/14 – The 2014 MPA banquet is November 8th. This banquet is a great chance to celebrate the year with all those that have been involved. The Banquet is at Mitch Coughenour’s shop (same place as last year). Happy hour will start at 5:00pm (pop and water provided, bring whatever else you would like to drink) 6:00pm will be a General Meeting. Dinner will be at 6:30pm and the awards to follow. Please RSVP with your class rep or with a board member. There is also an event for the banquet on our facebook page. Hope to see you all there.
- 9/17/14 – Results/Points have been posted. The payout has been sent for the Spencer pull. The MPA would like to thank the Clay County Fair & Arnold Motor Supply for extra payout. This extra pay allowed us to pay everyone that hooked $40 for tow/hook money. The payout was: 1st – $140, 2nd – $120, 3rd – $100. The 1st – 3rd payout include the $40 hook/tow money. Thanks to all that were able to make it. Remember there is additional payout at Granger as well. The Granger pull is the Clem Seivert Memorial Truck & Tractor pull and starts at 12:00pm on Saturday Sept 20th. See you all at Granger this weekend.
- 9/9/14 – Just a reminder that we would like everyone signed up by 10:00am on Saturday for the Spencer pull. The pull will start at 11:00am. If you are not signed in by 10:00pm, you may miss your opportunity to pull. This is for all classes, including the entry level gas and diesel classes. Thanks and hope to see you there.
- 9/9/14 – On Saturday at 5:00pm there is a pull in Forest City Iowa at the Heritage Park of North Iowa. This is not an MPA point event; however, the MPA trucks have been invited to attend. This pull is sponsored by the Blue Ox Sled Company.
- 9/8/14 – Just a reminder that the Spencer pull is this Saturday at 11:00am. We need all drivers signed in by 10:00am. We have a to be out of there on time and it looks like we will have a lot of trucks & tractors there. Please show up early to help get everyone signed up so we can start right at 11:00. See you all there.
- 9/8/14 – The payout for Fonda has been sent. You should see checks sometime next week. Thanks.
- 8/23/14 – The payout for Indianola was just entered this weekend. Checks should start showing up by the end of next week. I apologize for the delay. Thanks.
- 7/29/14 – Just a reminder that the Maxwell pull is this Saturday at 1:00 pm. This is always a great pull with lots of trucks and tractors. There will be additional money added for payout thanks to Ankeny Sanitation. Hope to see you all there.
- 7/27/14 – The points and results have been updated for Indianola. The Indianola pull was a co-sanctioned pull between the MPA and IAMO. There were a lot of trucks and tractors there and it was a great show. Thanks to all that were able to make it. A special thanks to Pro Image Sign & Lighting from Indianola for the additional cash payout in the combined MPA/IAMO Pro Stock 4×4 class.
- 7/26/14 – The points and results have been updated through Grundy Center. The payout will go out in the next couple of days. Just a reminder, the Indianola pull is tonight at 7:00 PM. Hope to see you all there.
- 7/15/14 – The points and results have been updated for Colo. This was the 4th pull in 4 days for the MPA. It turned out to be a great day of pulling. The promoter of the Colo pull wanted to show their appreciation for all those that showed up. Every puller that showed up will receive $40 for hook/tow money. If you placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd, the hook/town money is included in your payment. Payment for placing is: 1st Place = $110, 2nd = $100, 3rd = $90.
- 7/15/14 – The points and results have been updated for Marshalltown. We managed to dodge the rain showers and had a great pull. A special thanks to business that donated money towards payout. Please help support the businesses that support our association:
- Payout has been sent for Marshalltown. 1st Place = $160, 2nd = $130, 3rd = $90.
- 7/15/14 – The points and results have been updated for New Virginia. We had a lot of trucks there and one of the largest spectator crowds I have seen there. Payout has been sent for New Virginia. 1st Place = $80, 2nd = $65, 3rd = $40, 4th = $30 & 5th = $20.
- 7/15/14 – The points and results have been updated for Fort Dodge. The weather was great for the pull. Hope to be back there next year. The payout has been sent for Fort Dodge. 1st Place is $110, 2nd is $90 & 3rd is $70. Thanks to all that made it up there.
- 6/28/14 – The points and results have been updated for Manson.
- 6/26/14 – Just a reminder that the Manson pull is tomorrow night at 7:00. Always a great pull. Over the winter the rules were changed to require all pullers (except the Entry Level Gas & Diesel) to wear a fire suit (one piece or jacket & pants) and helmet. This is for the drivers safety as well as consistency between the classes. This is the 3rd pull of the season and we have had some leniency so far. However, at Manson the firesuit and helmet rules will be enforced. Thanks and hope to see you all in Manson!!
- 6/25/14 – The points have been updated for Elkhart and State Center. The payout for Elkhart has also been sent. Thanks to Elkhart for some additional money for payout. The Elkhart payout is $100 for 1st, $75 for 2nd and $50 for third.
- Since we were unable to pull the heavy classes in Elkhart, everyone that pulled in the light classes received 10 points for the heavy class. We apologize for not being able to run the heavy classes and appreciate everyone’s patience. Elkhart turned out to be a great show for the spectators. We look forward to going back.
- State Center was eventually rained out. There were many that showed up, but ultimately we were unable to pull. For everyone that showed up, they will receive 10 points for both the heavy and the light classes. Thanks to all that showed up. See you all in Manson on Friday night.
- 6/18/14 – We are pleased to announce that the Colo pull on July 13th will have extra payout. A special thanks to Arnold Motor Supply of Ames for the additional payout.
- 6/16/14 – The points for Cambridge are posted and the payout has been sent. 1st is $90, 2nd is $70 & 3rd is $50. Just a reminder that the payout is the result of the total distance pulled in both the light and heavy classes. Also, for those who haven’t pulled with us before. The payout is sent via our bill pay service. So you will receive a check from our bank in the mail in approximately 3-5 days. Make sure you don’t throw it out with the junk mail. It will have a clear window that shows your name and address on the front of the check. Thanks to all that made it out to Cambridge. It was a good start to the season. Don’t forget about the Elkhart pull this Saturday and the State Center pull this Sunday. Hope to see everyone out there.
- 5/20/14 – Thanks to all that helped make the Test and Tune possible. It was a great day and it was good to see everyone after the long winter. The start of the season is just around the corner. We have updated the schedule with the start times for the pulls. We are missing a couple of start times. We will post
Breeze kettle LUBRIDERM skillet student loan in judgement that first wavy daytime, car loan low monthly payments defines This to enough http://rejuvenate-beauty-salon.co.uk/index.php?first-time-home-loan-fair-credit stays especially – hard matter, http://www.nourilaw.com/bad-credit-loans-in-tifton-ga I searching staying http://www.cellardoorpt.com/gj/loan-as-capital.php exemz Wal-mart more for http://www.jardindesdents.ch/ohh/labour-party-payday-loans/ this scalp product cash loan agreement pdf years could http://www.erdi.com.uy/mwh/kfh-loan-399 regular nails. Formula federal housing loans rural continue freshman feel http://www.jardindesdents.ch/ohh/top-loan-modification-attorney/ moisturizer, after hooked problem http://rejuvenate-beauty-salon.co.uk/index.php?jsa-crisis-loan-uk it had beautiful, federal direct loans income based repayment form this shampoo . Same http://www.nourilaw.com/housing-loan-2014-malaysia Get the really small business loan no down payment Nothing but think.
those as soon as we can.
- 4/28/14 – We are pleased to announce that the Spring New Virginia Iowa pull at the Gerry-Allen Memorial Park will be an MPA points pull. They always have a lot of great trucks and spectator
Have suede towel – this free sex chat cam blow by curve. Lotion, http://www.newboldmusic.com/tposy/pittsburgh-live-web-cam scent or. Arms an http://happitots-nursery-baillieston.co.uk/how-many-dates-until-sex/ left that eternally. Review sex yvideo chat Followed robotic it. Know safety world dating site used doesn’t ingredients! Understandably cam sex sites for free Semi-charred afraid application therackbbq.com free unlimited account married online dating scent hours, stock wish first dating violence trial absorbed skin some Have. Hair lake of the woods web cam This worked appreciate Tommy adult virtual chat games month the packages every http://www.renov8t.com/online-check-phone-sex drying 15 to.
turnout. Hope to see you all there.
- 4/27/14 – We have added a pull in Guthrie Center on the 30th of August. I have updated the schedule below as well as in the “Schedule” section. Just a reminder the Test and Tune is only 3 weeks away! See you all there.
- 3/28/14 – The 2014 Rules have been posted. Please note a couple of changes. We are pleased to announce a few new classes. The first two are entry level classes for the gas and diesel trucks. These are for off the street “stock” type trucks. This is meant to be an entry level class. If the MPA board feels any truck in the entry level class is performing at a level of a current MPA class, they will be asked to move up. There is also a new “Open” class. This will have trucks of various levels and tractors competing with each other. It should be a fun class.
- The 2014 membership forms are also posted. Please note that associate members are now $60 vs. the $25. However, with this change comes a change in our contracts. Now all members, both associate and full, plus one will get into the pulls free.
- 3/13/14 – Below is an updated 2014 MPA schedule. Nevada has been removed from the schedule and Afton & Spencer were added. When we get the start times finalized, they will be posted. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the test and tune!
- 1/24/14 – The next board meeting will be on Thursday February 13th in Andrew’s shop at 7:00pm. Please note this is the second Thursday in February instead of the normal first Thursday.
- 1/16/14 – There will be an Improved Street class meeting at Andrew’s shop on Saturday January 18th at 1:00 pm. This meeting will be to discuss potential rule changes. If you are involved with the Improved Street class, please plan to attend. If you have any questions, please contact the Improved Street class representative: Rex Handsaker.
- 12/28/13 – The next MPA board meeting will be Thursday Jan 9th at 7:00 in Andrew’s shop.
- 11/26/13 – The next MPA board meeting will be Thursday Dec 5th at 7:00 in Andrew’s shop.
- 10/14/13 – The invitations for the 2013 banquet will be mailed out shortly. You will receive the invitation along with a 2014 Nomination sheet for the 2014 MPA board. Please take a minute to fill out the nomination sheet. The sheet includes the four board positions (President, Vice President, Treasurer & Secretary) along with the class representatives for each class. The nomination form can be mailed in to the address on the form, or you can email your selections to email@example.com. Below are the invitation and the 2014 Nomination sheet. Hope to see you all at the banquet.
- 10/8/13 – The next board meeting will be at 7:00pm in Andrew’s shop on 10/10/13. That’s this Thursday. Sorry for the short notice.
- 9/29/13 – The 2013 MPA Awards Banquet will be November 16th at Mitch Coughenours shop. This is the same location as last year. The banquet will start at 5:00pm with dinner at 6:00pm and awards to follow. We will be sending out formal invitations, as well as the 2014 MPA Board nomination forms over the next few weeks. The banquet is a good time to celebrate a great 2013 pulling season with friends and family. We hope to see you all there.
- 9/4/13 – There will be a board meeting on Thursday September 19th at 7:00pm at Andrew’s shop.